1. It is a really beautiful day in Cape Town.
2. It’s Friday, so I feel like I’m living in a macaroon (no; NOT sticky and dark but rather sweet and easy to share).
3. I baked red velvet cupcakes last night and they were completely DEVOURED at work today. This validates my life long thoughts that I am an awesome baker.
4. I do not have facial hair (though The Boyfriend is valiantly growing his own to make-up for the both of us. Insert eye-roll here.)
5. Finally, though this might make a few of you want to hurl into the bins next to your desk, I must say that it is wonderful having a wonderful boyfriend who posts wonderful songs on your Facebook wall. Like the one he posted today:
Happy weekend nice people!