I’m at it again! Here are some (VERY belated) photos from my trip to Hluleka this year. It is an absolutely beautiful part of South Africa and I loved the trip there – so calm, so quiet! Such incredible beauty. It made me remember how gorgeous our country is.
FYI, you can find a lot of the items featured in the photos on my craft blog:
- Milo macadamia cookies
- Cheat’s Hertzoggies (cream cheese and apricot jam cookies)
- Multi-coloured cabled beanie
- Purple lace and cabled slouchy beanie
- How to cook crayfish humanely (that’s being published this week! Subscribe to get it straight to your inbox)
- Wax-print shorts (also coming out soon)
By the way, I’d love to know if you like the below gallery, or if you’d rather they were big, individual images? Let me know in the comments.