I’m at it again! Here are some (VERY belated) photos from my trip to Hluleka this year. It is an absolutely beautiful part of South Africa and I loved the trip there – so calm, so quiet! Such incredible beauty. It made me remember how gorgeous our country is.
FYI, you can find a lot of the items featured in the photos on my craft blog:
- Milo macadamia cookies
- Cheat’s Hertzoggies (cream cheese and apricot jam cookies)
- Multi-coloured cabled beanie
- Purple lace and cabled slouchy beanie
- How to cook crayfish humanely (that’s being published this week! Subscribe to get it straight to your inbox)
- Wax-print shorts (also coming out soon)