I’m not sure if any of you noticed (though a small, egotistical, easily-wounded part of me hopes that you have) that I haven’t been blogging a lot recently. Well, I thought I’d fill you in on what’s been keeping me busy instead.
And since it’s tough to blog in interpretive dance, I shall do it in pictures instead.
– I got my DREAM JOB! I was hired as a Features Writer for Marie Freaking Claire; my favourite magazine filled with in-depth features focusing on women. The last three-and-a-bit years have been a slow and hard, ever-persistent, climb to now:
– Hiking in Kirstenbosch with Fit Kelli and Vegan Mia
– Nail painting
– Boyfriend seeing
– Sight seeing in Stellenbosch
– Obsessing over tea cup Yorkies
– MOVING INTO A WHOLE NEW APARTMENT
– Seeing family
– Going for High Tea at the Mt Nelson
– Savoring ONE shot of my brother Matthew’s Johnnie Walker Blue; Angus’s present to Matthew on his 21st: